COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Monopole is committed to the health and safety of our staff members, suppliers, and our guests and we continue to monitor the ongoing news and announcements regarding the spread of COVID-19. Monopole will implement the following measures to prevent community transmission, based on our Industry Guidelines of COVID Safe Workplaces NSW, and working closely with each restaurant in which we are operating.
Food Safety and Hygiene
Monopole will continue to uphold our high Food Safety and Hygiene standards to protect our staff, suppliers and guests including:
● Handwashing before and after all preparation of food and food handling
● Hand sanitisers available and used at all food and beverage preparation and surface areas
● Daily cleaning, disinfectant and sterilisation of kitchen equipment and surfaces
● No touching of eyes, nose and mouth
● Wherever possible, chefs to wear disposable gloves during food preparation and service
● Hand sanitiser available for guests at each table
● All Front of House restaurant staff must wear face masks (both indoors and outdoors)
● Tables and chairs sanitised prior to guest arrival Vaccination ComplianceAs per the recently released NSW Government Health Orders, we require guests to sign in to the venue using a Service NSW QR code.Employee Wellbeing
Monopole staff staff who are unwell with respiratory illness or display COVID symptoms are encouraged to be tested and will remain at home until symptoms resolve.
Wellbeing of Guests
We are taking all steps to ensure our guests are aware they should only attend our restaurants if they are feeling well and do not have any respiratory or COVID-19 symptoms.
Monopole has assigned one staff member as a COVID-19 Safe Hygiene Marshall and is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the COVID-19 Safety Plan are being adhered to including overseeing social distancing, cleaning and appropriate record keeping.
Where possible we will be encouraging patrons to use credit or debit cards instead of cash.
Internal capacity will not exceed more than one person per 2 square metres. The guest capacities (per sitting time) for dining are 75 pax.
Guests are booked at staggered arrival times to minimise any congestion at entry.
We encourage guests to consume alcohol when seated; all beverages are served directly to each guest by their restaurant waiter.
An appropriate distance is to be maintained between tables in the restaurant.
Guests from the same household will be seated next to each other, to make it easier to fit everyone safely together.
Where possible, we will ensure staff maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
For each phone, email or online reservation; customer phone number and email address is to be recorded.
As guests enter the venue, they must complete the Service NSW QR code sign in process – this is also applicable for any walk-in’s or patrons attending the bar.
We encourage all staff and guests to download the COVIDSafe app to support contact tracing, if required.
We ask everyone to cooperate with NSW Health if contacted in relation to a COVID-19.
Monopole Sydney will be guided by expert advisory organisations and act accordingly when new advice is received.